Dienstag, April 17, 2007

she... again!

about eirik and the blog: I am going to kick you out of the blog and invite you again. it is important that you do the sign in with your gmail account. now every blogger has to do it so. let's try and see...

ich auf deutsch: for the ones that still don't know, my blog regenwurm is now a bilingual blog!: Portuguese/ German.
if you want to know about me, laugh about me and my ability to write wrong German, take a look. and write a comment if you feel like.

about the spring: it is here to stay! I hope! beautiful days here in Porto. today was perfect to go and catch some sun on the beach!!!... and I stayed at home working, me, my sense of responsibility and my hurry to finish the Diploma! at least I have company...

wanting to know about you, I wait for your updates... kisses