Mittwoch, April 11, 2007

schade...

this blog has enough people to be a full active blog but some how only few people have the energies to take a look and write. schade...
I now know that I lost my push to write here because the feedback is so low and because I have other blogs. but I also already convinced myself not to be taken by this low power wave.

so here you have an update from me:
I am in Portugal for one week and I am going to stay for 4 months so that I can finish my final work for university. I am really happy to be here but I miss Tim and Berlin in a violent way... oh well... he is coming in one month and stays for almost 2 months.
I hope Marta will be there even if for short time, I would like so much to be with her and Tim also.
so now you know, next time you see me call me Architect or "almost Architect". shit! it feels so good!!!
even if doing this puts to the side the possibility to go this summer to Island... I hope you al have fun... and I hope Eirik is still there when I have the time and money to go there.

I miss you and I would like to know about you, how is life going and so on.

Grüsse, Manela

2 Comments:

Blogger eirik said...

Well, well, miss almost architect. Nice to see some movement here. I will do my bit one of these days. I am at least alive and kicking, approaching the turbulance of test-time.

The reason for my silence on this blog, is that Mr. Assmann has changed it in some way so that I can not access it anymore. I have even tried to move my blogger account to the NEW & IMPROVED blogger with some sort of link to a Google account (what ever that is). But all my attempts have been a failure. If you read this Tim, instructions please!
Ate logo.
Eirik

15. April 2007 um 15:59

 
Blogger cora said...

Hi Manu,
you are right:our blog is quite boring at the time.. I've been lazy with internet lately, but I will soon post some nice pictures from Morocco, where I've been for Easter! Now I'm back in Bologna, under stress with the end of the lessons and some tests.. but now I'm happy because spring has confermated and the sun shines every day. Congratulations for being an almost architect! Kisses, cora

15. April 2007 um 23:12

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home