Samstag, April 29, 2006

Berlin, Bearlin, Beerlin

Hey everyone.
I wanted to say this earlier, but I have had a fairly hectic time since being back to my Lisboan reality. Not that I can complain of any hardship here. It´s fairly relaxed. Thank you all for showing us such a nice time in Berlin, and Nic and Cora of course for Brussels. I collected loads of memories (some of which my digital camera seemed to have remembered better than me). BUT I will never forget your faces when we walked in to the dinner at Manuelas place.
Now get your asses to Portugal pronto!

P.S. I saw your wanted poster Jochen, and I belive the picture shows the American that we gave a ride to from Brussels to Berlin: Purpose Millenium Jones. I lost his e-mail address. Lovely guy though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

see pictures of us in amsterdam at http://quattrocose.blog.kataweb.it/
(it's giulio's blog).
love you, c.

2. Mai 2006 um 10:35

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home