Montag, Oktober 09, 2006

Since we are all has-beens...

Thank you for sharing your photos Tim, Manu and Coretta.
Here are some snapshots from my summer.
The Andalusian round-trip with Flo was great, and Marta joined us to DO Morocco!!!
I won´t ever forget those days.

When I came home to Iceland I went with some friends to the Northern part of Iceland and saw a free outdoor concert with Sigur rós, in Ásbyrgi - which just happens to be one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I did my tests in the end of August, and I´m foreseeing that I just need one more year of studying to permanently posess all the character traits of a sleazy lawyer and a hair-splitting "philosopher". Apart from that, life continues to pass me by.

I look forward to see all of your faces, and I am going to do what I have to do to make that be in Iceland one of these days. How about next summer?
How about next summer in Iceland?
Next summer?
Iceland?
I have 35 square meters to share with all of you!
Nextsummeriniceland?











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Ehi man, you got a bearb!!!Momazing!!!
Love to you,

coretta

ps.i'm in (summeriniceland)

9. Oktober 2006 um 13:10

 
Blogger eirik said...

I don´t know why the hell the rest of the pictures won´t show. Tim!? Jochen!?
Eirik

9. Oktober 2006 um 14:50

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home