Dienstag, August 02, 2005

All Prolls

This is a post from the beautiful Marta. She couldn´t post it herself so she asked me to do it. This gives me a wonderful opportunity to say hi to you. Later I´ll tell you how immensly boring Iceland can get. But this is it for now. Let´s give Marta the word:

Hey, Eckerinen! The fligh went ok, but i had almost forgot what a
world of prolls i live in! half a futball team and a whole basketball
team, both between 17 and 19 years old, were in the plain. You can't
imagine how it can affect your brain. We speak so loud!
Well, now i'll have lunch with my grandma and i'm already late, so
excuse me but i'll write more later.
Love you!
Cora, sorry for not having said anything yet but i haven't got so
much time. I'll call you later.

P.S. - my country is burning, i saw in from the airplain, it's so sad

Mille baci